There’s a huge update out now for EA’s footy title, FIFA 17. We say huge because it’s a fairly big download that comes in just a few megabytes shy of 3GB.
So what’s in the new update? Lots, according to the patch notes released alongside the new update. There’s fixes for general bugs as well as new visual and audio improvements. The full patch notes are down below.
FIFA 17 Update 1.03 Patch Notes
Visual / Presentation changes:
● Several new or updated player faces rendered for accurate character likeness.
● General overlay adjustments.
● Addressed an issue where the selected kit isn’t the one used in-game.
● Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
● Spanish crowds now use the authentic audio when reacting to a goal.
● Black custom kits no longer clash with referee kits.
Addressed the following in Pro Clubs:
● The flair trait is now available for all Pros.
● Carrying over your Virtual Pro from FIFA 16 now correctly unlocks all passive traits.
● An issue where players could receive excessive skill points.
In The Journey:
● Localized audio and character speech for the following: German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Mexican Spanish.
● Various presentation improvements.
Addressed the following in FIFA Ultimate Team:
● General stability fixes in FIFA Ultimate Team and other online game modes.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)