If you’re itching for more Final Fantasy VII Remake in your life, and the recent Final Fantasy VII Remake wasn’t enough for you, then you can get your fix with the mobile Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia, which is hosting a special Final Fantasy VII theme from today.
From today until April 13th, players can take on new Final Fantasy VII-themed quests and limited-time co-op quests in Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia on mobile devices. Full details of the limited-time content follow below:
- Special Limited-Time Event: “Abyss: A New Episode”
- This FINAL FANTASY VII-themed event will feature challenging quest restrictions and enemy modifiers via Normal and Hard Modes.
- Limited-time event rewards include gems, armor tokens, power tokens, realization materials and much more.
- Gem and Costume Bundles
- Available bundles include a new CRISIS CORE® -FINAL FANTASY VII- inspired blue dress for Aerith, a FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN®-inspired outfit for Tifa and returning FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN-inspired outfit for Cloud.
- Co-op Quests
- Now to April 6: “March of the Machines”
- From March 31-April 13: “The Marauding Mimesis”
- Players can exchange tokens earned from completing these quests for power tokens, armor tokens, draw tickets and more.
- Draw Banners with First Multi-Draw Free
- The first banner, available now to April 6, features Cloud, Tifa and Aerith
- A second banner featuring three different characters will be available from March 31 to April 13.
- Other limited-time Spring promotions include:
- Co-op Stickers: New animated Kactuar stickers are available for purchase with Dissidia Points now through April 13.
- Special Chocobo panel missions
- 3x-Effect Support Item Sale
- 2x Rewards from Cycle Quests and 3x Rewards from Daily Missions are active now to April 14
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)