Let’s say you’ve been under a rock for the last three to ten years. You know nothing about Final Fantasy XV. Not the plot, characters, gameplay, and other assorted features. Don’t fret as Square Enix has thought of you rare and gentle folk. Although what you’re about to see has a lot of nifty information that even the most ardent fan would want to know. The 101 Extended Cut Trailer delves into the world of the latest Final Fantasy and recaps a lot of information to get people up to speed. Just to name a few it covers the story, each individual main character, gameplay mechanics, techniques, summons, traveling, the world, and much more. The narrator and his dialogue might be a little cheesy at times but it’s definitely worth enduring to see everything the video has to offer.
You can view the video above and this is your last chance to pre-order Final Fantasy XV before it releases next week, November 29th. When it does release you can expect a free update that will provide a variety of changes which you can view below.
- Improvements to the camera with new options to better assist and track the action in tight space and to improve visibility during battles
- New event scenes and scenes from KINGSGLAIVE: FINAL FANTASY XV™ and the “Omen” trailer have also been added to the game to make the story and timeline of events easier to follow for newcomers
- The addition of an ability tree for the “Wait Mode” function which improves the strategic element of this feature
- Players can obtain the “Beast Whistle” which can be used to call monsters to battle
- A wider variety of recipes and fish with an addition of a gallery for completionist players who enjoy collecting items
- Implementation of social media support, allowing the photos Prompto takes along your journey to be uploaded to Facebook and Twitter
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.