JanduSoft has today announced that its first-person puncher, Spartan First, will be releasing on PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch on February 28th, 2020. There’s a the first official trailer to gawp at, too, so give that a look up above and see what all the fuss is about fisting other people. In the face, of course…
About Spartan Fist
Fight your way to fame, fortune and glory in this first-person puncher as you work to retrieve the fabled Spartan Fist.
Playing as Emma Jones, a down-and-out detective working to earn her keep, you’ll tap your inner badass as you punch dudes so hard they explode.
Navigate through an arena that’s different each time you play and delve into a whimsically gritty and colorfully punk pixilated world while fighting your way to the top.
- Radical first-person punching aimed at ultimate satisfaction
- New arenas to explore every time you play, chock full of new stuff to wreck
- A double fistful of fun to button-mash combo slammin’ action with a high skill ceiling
- Colorful and vibrant pixelated characters in tandem with gory violence
- A ton of different playstyle-changing fist types (to hit dudes with)
- Mysterious things to dip fists in (maybe it’ll give you power! OR NOT)
- The punk/chip fusion sounds of “Chipunk” in an all-original soundtrack
- The continuing saga of Emma and Franky, forever-friends from our previous games
- Plays equally well on gamepad or mouse+keyboard
- Rebindable controls, and tuning options for enhanced accessibility (and fun!)
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)