For Honor is the latest release to prove worthy (needy?) of a day one update following a few niggles discovered during the game’s beta. And Ubisoft has kindly provided a (brief) overview of what we’re downloading; the developer has promised that future updates will be more descriptive.
- All countries around the Mediterranean Sea are now part of the European continent
- Collisions improvements and fixes
- Improved animations
- Audio balancing fixes and improvements
- Fixed a memory leak
- Fixed occurrences of major framerate drop
- Improved flow in and out of the invitation menu
- Multiple localization fixes
- Stability fixes
- Connectivity and matchmaking improvements
- Metagame bug fixes and UI improvments
- Hero Balancing (based on player feedback) – *** these changes were already implemented during Beta phases ***
- Fixed minor issue with the round counter
- General bug fixes
Is For Honor living up to your expectations? Let us know below 🙂
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Living life one Batmobile chase at a time. When she’s not writing about video games, she’s writing terrible jokes that even a Christmas cracker would be embarrassed to share.