Ubisoft has today unveiled For Honor’s season pass and all its fashionable content.
Retailing at $40, the pass will include :
- Six new heroes – released in batches of two; pass holders will have access seven days before others. Will be available to purchase by all players using the game’s currency, Steel.
- Six elite outfits
- Exclusive sunbeam effect on emotes of all Heroes
- Three exclusive emblem outlines
- Three scavenger crates to unlock additional items
- 30-Day Champion Status – XP boosts for you and your friends, as well as more XP from crafting and more loot at the end of matches.
For Honor is also set to receive a series of free downloadable content, released over the three seasons. These will include maps, modes and gear, some of which season pass owners will have early access to.
If you can’t wait until February 14th to do battle, why not check out next week’s open beta? Let us know your chosen faction below, and why.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Living life one Batmobile chase at a time. When she’s not writing about video games, she’s writing terrible jokes that even a Christmas cracker would be embarrassed to share.