Have you ever dreamed of being a badass ninja? Of course you have. We all have. For most of us, though, it’s nothing more than a dream. Unless you’re a playboy billionaire who can afford to go trekking into the mountains to learn from a mystical group of ninjas led by Liam Neeson, that’s all it ever will be.
The closest we can get to being a badass ninja is through the power of virtual reality. And honestly, it’s for the best. Minimal damage, no risk to life and no trekking up a bloody mountain. Plus, our Max Taylor thought it was pretty damn good when he played and reviewed the game earlier this year, and he was willing to do the whole “be and orphan and live in a cave” thing to be a ninja.
To help you realise your dreams of sword-slashing madness, Perp Games, the publisher behind Sairento VR on PS4/PSVR, has enlisted our help to give away a few copies of the game to celebrate its physical release in North America today. Up for grabs is a physical version of the game, to tie-in with the physical release (it’s out today!) and two digital copies. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook, retweet and/or like the giveaway post. Simple. Couldn’t be easier. What are you waiting for? Head on over to our Facebook and Twitter pages!
Terms and conditions do apply, so have a quick read of them down below:
- Open to U.S/Canada residents only.
- The winner will be chosen at random from our pool of Twitter/Facebook followers.
- There are no substitutes for the prize, and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The giveaway is not open to anybody associated with Pure PlayStation or its owner Pure Games Media LTD.
- The winner will be contacted via Twitter/Facebook. If no confirmation is received by us within 48 hours of contacting the winner, a new winner will be chosen at random.
- To win the physical copy of the game, you will be required to provide a U.S/Canada postal address, full name and phone number to receive the prize. A P.O box will not be accepted and if a residential address cannot be provided, a new winner will be chosen at random. If need be, this hellish cycle will continue until a winner is found.
- To win a digital copy of the game, all that is required is that you be a resident of North America and that you reply to our message.
- The winner will be announced on August 14th, 2019 at 13:00 PT/14:00 CT/ 15:00 ET. Give or take a few minutes…
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)