Well, what do we have here then? It looks like a giveaway. It smells like a giveaway. Then it must be a giveaway. And it’s a decent one at that.
Granted it’s a little outside of our regular giveaway materials, but as Ralph is a video game character and there’s loads of video game references in Ralph Breaks The Internet, we’re gonna let it slide. Hey, who’s going to complain about the chance to win some free stuff, right?
Courtesy of Walt Disney Studios and Think Jam, we’re offering one lucky reader the chance to win a Blu-ray Combo Pack of Ralph Breaks The Internet. Not bad, right? I recently saw the movie in the cinema and it was a doozy, even in German!
- Open to U.S residents only.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- There are no substitutes for the prize, and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The giveaway is not open to anybody associated with Pure PlayStation or its owner Pure Games Media LTD.
- The winner will be contacted via Twitter. If no confirmation is received by us within 48 hours of contacting the winner, a new winner will be chosen at random.
- You will be required to provide a U.S postal address to receive the prize. A P.O box will not be accepted and if a residential address cannot be provided, a new winner will be chosen at random. If need be, this hellish cycle will continue until a winner is found.
- The winner will be announced on February 23rd, 2019 at 7PM ET
Ralph Breaks The Internet is available on Digital 4K Ultra HD™ and Movies Anywhere on Feb. 12 and 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray™ on Feb. 26
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)