Wanna be a wizard but don’t have an English accent, a scar on your forehead or some dirty old bald fella to call your nemesis? Fear not, for The Wizards: Enhanced Edition is all you need to cast a spell or two, and all without having to pick up the owl poo. Hurrah!
Perp Games has given us three copies of the game to give away. We could just walk the streets and offer them to strangers, but where’s the fun in that? Plus, it’s dangerous out there, especially if you’re wearing a cape and waving a twig around whilst claiming to be a wizard with magic codes…
The Wizards: Enhanced Edition for PSVR is a decent little game that our Jeremy Peterson reviewed earlier this year, saying “at the end of the six-hour campaign, I really felt like a powerful wizard.” If being a wizard is your dream (dream higher, buddy) then enter this little giveaway and maybe you’ll bag yourself a free copy of the game. If you’re interested in The Wizards: Enhanced Edition but don’t have the patience to take part in our little giveaway, you can just head out to the shops and pick up the physical version that was released today, or stay inside like a proper little warlock and buy it on the PlayStation Store.
If you want some hints and tricks and general stuff from the creator’s of The Wizards: Enhanced Edition, you can visit the official website here and follow the official Twitter account by clicking your mouse/tapping your finger here.
Right, now how do you go about winning yourself a magical, mystical game? Simple: Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and retweet/like our giveaway post and you’ll be automagically added to the pool of potential winners.
Terms and conditions do apply, so have a quick read of them down below:
- Open to U.S/Canada residents only.
- The winner will be chosen at random from our pool of Twitter/Facebook followers.
- There are no substitutes for the prize, and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The giveaway is not open to anybody associated with Pure PlayStation or its owner Pure Games Media LTD.
- The winner will be contacted via Twitter/Facebook. If no confirmation is received by us within 48 hours of contacting the winner, a new winner will be chosen at random.
- To win the physical copy of the game, you will be required to provide a U.S/Canada postal address, full name and phone number to receive the prize. A P.O box will not be accepted and if a residential address cannot be provided, a new winner will be chosen at random. If need be, this hellish cycle will continue until a winner is found.
- To win a digital copy of the game, all that is required is that you be a resident of North America and that you reply to our message.
- The winner will be announced on August 14th, 2019 at 13:00 PT/14:00 CT/ 15:00 ET. Give or take a few minutes…
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)