Wired Productions and developer Caged Element Inc have revealed its summer plans for GRIP: Combat Racing, and it’s gonna be a doozy. While some of you will be enjoying a nice summer break from school, or a couple of weeks off from work, the developers at Caged Element will be hard at work pushing out new content for GRIP: Combat Racing, as well as taking some time to compete against its customers. Will you be able to beat the devs at their own game?
To kick things off there will be a free weekend… on Xbox One. Unfortunately us PlayStation players won’t be getting the free weekend, but aside from the free trial, all the content set to be released will be the same.
The developers themselves will be jumping in to take on regular folk, but they’ll also be releasing content updates and optimisations to fine-tune the game’s balance. There’s even going to be a special licensed car, though the developer is keeping its mouth shut on that for now.
- Xbox Gold Free Play Days (July 4th to 7th)
- New Artifex vehicle manufacturer containing 3 new AirBlade and Roller vehicles (DLC)
- Two new free Space tracks
- New garage cosmetic packs to further customise your vehicles (DLC)
- New free Orbital Prime ‘Skate Style Park’ arena map
- New retro car DLC pack
- … and to be revealed new car, inspired by an 80’s classic
If you haven’t picked GRIP: Combat Racing up yet and are looking for a bit of guidance, check out my positive review through here.