Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is out today on consoles, PC, and Stadia, (it’s brilliant, by the way) and that means many of you will be embarking on your new adventures with Eivor. While most of Eivor’s feats are grounded in the brutal reality of old-timey England, some of them are a bit, shall we say, out there.
From here on out there are minor spoilers, but none that ruin the game’s fantastic narrative. However, if you want to go into Assassin’s Creed Valhalla completely fresh, it’s best you don’t read this next section until you’re ready. For everyone else, reading glasses on, please.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla lets you meet Thor, Lord of Thunder, as well as his fellow Gods in the kingdom of Asgard. But how do you actually get there? Unfortunately, it’s not a quick process and it will take you more than a few hours to get to that point, but stick with it and you’ll be treated to some fun interactions with the otherwordly characters.
How to get to Asgard in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- To get to Asgard you need to play a lot of the game. You’ll need to put in the hours around the game’s map, as well as building up your settlement. Once the Seer (the lady you first meet in Norway) arrives, you’ll be close to rubbing shoulders with Thor and Loki.
- Once the Seer has arrived, build the Seer’s Hut in your settlement and then talk to her inside.
- She will give you a simple mission to collect some plants so she may make a potion.
- Go outside and find the waterfall and its pool.
- Collect the plants scattered around the base of the waterfall
- To get the rest, you’ll need to grab an oil jar and throw it through the waterfall at the weak wall behind it.
- Head inside and grab the remaining plants and loot whatever goodies are there
- Head back to the Seer to complete the mission
- She will then offer you the potion, and if you drink it, you’ll be taken to Asgard
Bear in mind that you need to make sure you are adequately powered before you go to Asgard, otherwise you’ll end up getting battered to death over and over, and you may find yourself stuck in Asgard. So be sure to check out our other guide on leaving Asgard.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)