Sony is offering players the chance to bag some decorative items to celebrate the release of Resident Evil Village, also known as Resident Evil 8.
Do you want to get some free Resident Evil Village goodies? Of course you do, because digital trinkets are all the rage these days. Here’s how you can bag a free theme and some avatars.
- First, go to the game’s store page and find the Quest button (you’ll need to scroll down a little)
- The first quest is a question asking what the release date of the first Resident Evil game was. The answer is 03221996. Note that you must answer in this format to get the question marked as correct.
- Next, you’ll have to watch the Resident Evil Showcase video, but not all of it. You can watch for a few seconds (or minutes if you’re so inclined) and then you’ll get your code for some Resident Evil Village avatars. That’s quest one completed.
- Quest two wants you to watch the game’s launch trailer, or at least partly. You can leave the trailer running for a minute and then you’ll have that task marked as complete.
- Next, you need to open the game’s store page and then you’ll have finished Quest two and you’ll get your free Resident Evil Village theme.
Easy stuff, then, and it’ll only take you a few minutes to complete but you’ll have those sweet digital rewards for all of eternity. Or at least until you kick the bucket.