Warner Bros and IO Interactive have revealed today the full HITMAN 2 October Roadmap for upcoming content updates, and for the cheapos amongst you – yes, there’s some free stuff coming your way.
The full list of free content coming to all owners can be found below, and there’s also the visual roadmap down below for those who prefer to look at pretty pictures with their words.
- Halloween Escalation Contract – Available 22nd October
- New Elusive Target, “The Serial Killer,” in Whittleton Creek (Vermont/U.S.) – Beginning 25th October
- The Riviera Restoration Escalation Contract in Miami (Florida/U.S.) – Available 3rd October
- The Divine Descendance Escalation Contract in Mumbai (India) – Available 10th October
- Legacy Elusive Target, “The Warlord,” in Bangkok (Thailand) – Beginning 11th October
- Trick or Treat Featured Contracts – Available 17th October
- Legacy Challenge Packs – Available 22nd October
- Legacy Escalation Contracts – Available 31st October
- Uninvited Challenge Pack in Hawke’s Bay (New Zealand) – Available 31st October
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)