Mech strategy stomps onto consoles this winter
KING Art Games is celebrating its mech-filled strategy games first anniversary by releasing a complete edition of the title to both PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series S|X on October 26th.
Iron Harvest is a real-time strategy game set in an alternate reality of 1920+, just after the end of the Great War. You control giant dieselpunk mechs as tradition collides with science in Europe that is trying to recover from the war.
But it seems the war isn’t over just yet as secret forces attempt to destroy whole countries amid the chaos and finally seize control of the entire world.
This edition will not only include the Rusviet Revolution DLC and the Operation Eagle addon but also an update that brings a new multiplayer map, buildable defensive structure, quality of life enhancements and countless tweaks and adjustments to the squads.
The new announcement trailer that was released with the news took a look back at what has been achieved by Iron Harvest in the last year as well as a glimpse at what KING Art have instore, such as the new Worldmap game mode that will be dropping to Iron Harvest in year two.
The Iron Harvest Complete Edition will include:
- Four Factions that each have their own unique campaign to play through.
- Twelves Heroes for you to play as and experience.
- Eighteen Multiplayer Maps to battle across with friends.
- Over thirty missions for you to complete
- Side-by-side coop.
- And the full PC experience of Iron Harvest lovingly fit inside of consoles, meaning you get all the intense fires and explosions of the diesel machines you control.
Here is your final reminder that Iron Harvest Complete Edition releases physically and digitally on October 26th on both PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series S|X, so get moving soldier.