Just Cause 3 released late last year to mostly decent reviews (we gave it a 9/10) despite the game’s poor technical performance. Publisher Square Enix has announced that the latest content pack for the open-world chaos-simulator will be releasing in just a couple of days time – June 3rd.
The new content pack is named Mech Land Assault, and with it comes a bunch of new ways to cause a fair bit of mayhem. Lovely.
– Pilot two types of powerful Mech and drive them anywhere in Medici.
– Unleash the Mech’s Gravitational Remote Influence Projector or “GRIP” to attract and hurl objects at your enemies.
– Jump and smash helicopters from the sky or ground pound tanks with the GRIPS’s “Force Pulse” attack.
– Prove your skills and earn upgrades in Mech arena challenges.
– Call in a Rebel Mech buddy for extra firepower when the going gets tough.
– Includes a powerful new energy weapon, the Bavarium Power Core rifle.
The MECH LAND ASSAULT pack is priced at $11.99 / €11.99 / £9.49 whilst the AIR, LAND & SEA Expansion Pass is available for $24.99 / €24.99 / £19.99. The final content pack – BAVARIUM SEA HEIST – will be released by the end of summer 2016, released one week early to Expansion Pass holders.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)