Pre-orders open for Kitaria Fables at retail.
The publisher has also announced that physical pre-orders for Kitaria Fables are open, too, and you can bag yourself a disc version of the game at select retailers. To find out which retailer is taking pre-orders in your country, check out the game’s official website and then click ‘Pre-Order’ at the top of the page to be taken to the pre-order section. Also, send PQube an email and tell them to mail my 10% to PPHQ. Thanks.
The new trailer is all about cats going nuts, basically. It’s chock full of kitty combat and meow magic. It also gives us a look at the game’s two-player couch co-op, which is great to see – more couch co-op games, please, gaming industry!
Kitaria Fables will release on September 2nd, 2021. You can grab a physical pre-order for PS4, PS5, and Nintendo Switch. If you’re on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, or PC, you’re stuck with digital-only. At least the cat can’t scratch the disc…
Kitaria Fables Gameplay Trailer
Kitaria Fables Gameplay Features
- Meet cute new friends and neighbors around town in Paw Village! Plant seeds and tend to crops on Thunderbunn Farm, with tons of different flowers, fruits and vegetables to nurture and spring to life.
- Work hard to upgrade farms with better tools and new produce. Players can unlock new seeds at Kiki’s stall and head over to see Ms. Apple with their produce and see what special recipes they can cook up.
- Traverse a huge range of environments in the sprawling world of Kitaria. Explore the wilds, battle enemies and help out friends while exploring the many regions on the map.
- Collect resources and provisions for quests, and craft gear and accessories at Shamrock the Blacksmith to boost stats and develop a whole new look.
- Customize characters with skins, gear and accessories
- You can’t make an omelet without cracking a few heads – um, eggs! Players will jump into intense real-time combat against wild creatures and dangerous enemies lurking in the shadows.
- Switch up loadouts whenever, choosing between melee weapons, bows and magic. Share the adventure by inviting friends to play along with local couch co-op mode.