Kock Media and Voxler have announced a very special entry in the Let’s Sing Series: Let’s Sing Queen. Hell. F&*king. Yes.
Let’s Sing Queen will release on October 2nd, 2020, on PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch, and we’ve already got an idea about pricing. According to the PR we’ve received, Let’s Sing Queen will cost you £34.99 for just the game, while the game plus a microphone will run you £44.99, and an extra mic will total up to £54.99. However, a microphone is not required – you can just use a smartphone, but really, can you do Queen justice holding a bulking phone in your hand? I think not…
Let’s Sing Queen will, of course, have support for multiplayer, so you can get pissed up with your mates and sing the night away. You can play single player, too, and even team up with Freddie himself to see how you can keep up with the legend. Now, where’s Let’s Sing The Killers, eh?
● Classic – Take the stage alone or with friends. Hit the right notes, prove that you have what it takes to be a star and crack the high score
● “Feat.” mode – Teamwork is key. Grab a friend or even team up with the legendary Freddie Mercury in single player mode. The better your voices match, the higher your “compatibility score”
● World Contest – It’s you against the world. Climb to the top of the leaderboard by challenging friends or another singer online on the other side of the world. The game will show your performances as if you were singing together
● Mix Tape 2.0 – This game mode guarantees hours of fun and a playlist that’s never the same. Each Medley in this innovative game mode is a dynamically generated mix
● Jukebox – Lean back and enjoy a list of songs for your next jam session
● Let’s Party – The ultimate challenge for your Let’s Sing party! Two teams with up to four players each and only one mic per team face off in randomly chosen game modes to determine who the real stars are
● Strong playlist with 30 of Queen’s greatest hits and original music videos
● Sing solo or with up to eight players
● PS4 – choose your setup with a maximum of 4 Smartphones or 2 USB-Mics + 2 headsets or 2 USB-Mics + 2 SingStar-Mics
● Xbox One or Switch – choose between within maximum of 4 Smartphones, or 2 USB-Mics and 1 headset
● No mic at hand? It doesn’t matter – with the Let’s Sing Microphone-App, you can turn your smartphone into a microphone in no time at all
● Climb the online leaderboard
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)