The trophy list for Little Nightmares has been released but it is the latest game to forego a Platinum Trophy.
This may be upsetting to the scores of completion-ists and glory hunters out there, but there are thirteen others to whet your appetite.
The small number is made up of only two silver and one gold, with the remainder being bronze.
The complete list is (possible spoiler alert!):
- Hard to the Core – What’s different about you? Why are you so brave?
- Six’s Song – So many keys, yet none to unlock your cage!
- Kitchen Hand – The recipe is complete, the feast will be divine.
- Little Lost Things – Kindness will be your undoing!
- Highly Sprung – You’d jump even higher if you knew what slept there!
- Rascal – Little vandal, little beast, The Maw will punish you at the feast.
- Light Up Your life – Not all lights can be trusted, but these should be quite safe!
- The Prison – Look how the canary has flown its cage!
- The Lair – Little lost things sometimes find their way home.
- The Kitchen – The Chefs will miss you!
- The Guest Area – Little fox among hungry wolves!
- The Lady’s Quarters – A storm is coming. That coat should come in useful.
- Elusive – Hey sneaky rat, how do you keep slipping away?
Little Nightmares is launched on April 28th.
Will you be stepping into Six’s shoes? Do you look good in a yellow anorak? Let us know below.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Living life one Batmobile chase at a time. When she’s not writing about video games, she’s writing terrible jokes that even a Christmas cracker would be embarrassed to share.