The Irregular Corporation has released a brand new trailer today for the upcoming space agency management game, Mars Horizon.
The new trailer is up above, and it serves as a reminder that Mars Horizon will be having a beta on April 27th, though only on PC. The game is set to release on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC later this year, so if you want to give it a test flight before release, you could always try out the PC beta.
Manage the numerous challenges faced then and now:
● Play as a variety of real space agencies or create your own and everything that goes with it: build your base with launch pads, research labs, astronaut training facilities, and of course, rockets
● Construct your own custom launch vehicles from hundreds of combinations, and improve their reliability over launches and missions.
● Plan missions and manage challenges: launch satellites and crewed spacecraft to explore the Solar System and create solutions to unforeseen problems that arise. Mars Horizon brings you all the excitement of real scenarios of space exploration and makes it accessible
● Solve the various challenges of turn-based missions to earn scientific advancement and public support – the more support you gain, the larger your budget will become
● Explore an extensive tech tree and either compete or collaborate with other agencies to plot your roadmap to Mars
● Created using input from actual space agencies, Mars Horizon distils a passion for space exploration, international cooperation, and the goal of making humanity a multi-planetary species!
To keep up to date with all of our latest news and reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, andYouTube. Thanks, you sexy beast.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)