Have you heard of Me and My Dinosaur? Neither had we until today, but it turns out it’s an adorable little puzzle/platformer from Madsoft Games and that it’s coming to PS4, though there’s no release date as of yet.
The game has a new website, trailer and screenshots, courtesy of Madsoft Games, who, to be fair, have made a 2D side-scroller that looks bloody adorable. There a feature list below, then if you scroll down a little further you’ll find the new gameplay trailer and a gallery of screenshots.
– Novel multi-character puzzle dynamics require players to control both Hunter and Rex simultaneously to solve puzzles and navigate platforming sections
– Over 30 levels with a variety of locales including sand-swept deserts, fantastical forests, ancient ruins, bustling city streets, and secret underground laboratories
– Drop-in, drop-out local co-op play allows a second player to join in and control Rex at any time
– 28+ collectable Baby Dinos can be trained and customized in the Dino Daycare
– 3 unique minigames available to unlock and play
– Original soundtrack composed by David Saulesco with voice-over narration by Joshua Tomar (Skullgirls, Dungeonland)
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)