Have you heard of Me and My Dinosaur? Neither had we until today, but it turns out it’s an adorable little puzzle/platformer from Madsoft Games and that it’s coming to PS4, though there’s no release date as of yet.
The game has a new website, trailer and screenshots, courtesy of Madsoft Games, who, to be fair, have made a 2D side-scroller that looks bloody adorable. There a feature list below, then if you scroll down a little further you’ll find the new gameplay trailer and a gallery of screenshots.
– Novel multi-character puzzle dynamics require players to control both Hunter and Rex simultaneously to solve puzzles and navigate platforming sections
– Over 30 levels with a variety of locales including sand-swept deserts, fantastical forests, ancient ruins, bustling city streets, and secret underground laboratories
– Drop-in, drop-out local co-op play allows a second player to join in and control Rex at any time
– 28+ collectable Baby Dinos can be trained and customized in the Dino Daycare
– 3 unique minigames available to unlock and play
– Original soundtrack composed by David Saulesco with voice-over narration by Joshua Tomar (Skullgirls, Dungeonland)
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)