Monster Truck Championship is getting the next-gen treatment with a release on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S a little later this year.
Nacon and Teyon have announced today that Monster Truck Championship will be getting a release on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S on March 11th, 2021.
The next-gen versions of Monster Truck Championship will bring 4K 60fps gameplay to the table across single-player and multiplayer game modes.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like there’s a trailer to see how the game actually looks and runs on PS5, but we do have some new screenshots down below.
- 25 circuits in different cities across the United States
- 5 types of event: Race, Time-Trial, Drag Races, Freestyle and Destruction
- 16 customisable vehicles with over 50 options
- Realistic driving and physics, including independent front- and rear-wheel control, and adjustment of different mechanical elements, such as suspensions, gearbox and engine
- An online mode for up to 8 players in monster-sized races
- A Career mode where you manage the vehicle, sponsors and technicians to improve your performances and earnings