To celebrate the impending release of My Memory of Us on PS4, the game’s developer, Juggler Games, has opened up pre-orders for the game on the PlayStation Network and PlayStation Store. But that’s not all, as there’s also a whole bunch of behind-the-scenes videos to get stuck into if you’re interested in hearing from the creative minds behind the game. You can watch them here on the developer’s YouTube channel.
My Memory of Us is a side-scrolling story game that’s inspired by the struggles faced by millions during the second world war. You play as children who have come together to have fun and just be carefree kids until the war breaks out and you’re forced to stick together to survive. What’s more is that the game is narrated by none other than the legendary Sir Patrick Stewart.
Pre-orders are open now in the UK and Europe, with North American pre-orders coming later. The game is due to release worldwide on October 9th, 2018. Be sure to check in with us over the next week or so to catch our review of the game.
About My Memory of Us
- • A moving story about friendship and love in dangerous times
- • Beautiful, sketch-like graphics inspired by naïve art
- • Pair mechanics: take control of two separate characters with different skills and abilities, or control them as a pair
- • A grotesque tale mixed with bittersweet humor
- • The events shown in the game are based on actual stories from war
- • A dialogue system built around the language of symbolic pictures
- • Various logical puzzles in 2.5D
- • A story that offers deeper meaning, set in historical realities
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)