Patch 1.09 is now available for NBA 2K17. 1.09 was released within an hour of 1.08 going live, but 2K Games has clarified that the update, 1.09, is essentially patch 8 on the PS4. Patch notes were posted on Facebook, and are copied below for your viewing. The patch weighs in at 7.6GB, and is the eighth update in five months for the NBA title.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some users to sit on the team logo screen during startup for an extended period of time.
- Corrected a case where users were able to upgrade their MyPLAYER outside of the constraints of their selected archetype.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing offensive strategies from running properly during gameplay.
- Difficulty level for MyTEAM Play With Friends games has been changed to All-Star.
- Fixed a case where some Grand Badges were incorrectly negating the effectiveness of other Grand Badges they should not have.
- Addressed a hang that could occur during a Park After Dark event when leaving and re-entering the event.
- Fixed a case where certain users would not appear in a MyCOURT owner’s “In MyCOURT” list, making it impossible for the court owner to kick them from the court.
- In MyPARK, users will now have the default camera settings for their chosen camera angle, and will still be able to select the camera of their choosing.
- MyPLAYERs are now able to attain an overall rating of 99.
2K17 has had more than its fair share of problems. Credit must go to 2K Games for working hard in order to try to rectify these issues, but it does seem a little two steps forward, three steps back. Are there any changes you’d like to have seen that haven’t been included? Let us know.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Living life one Batmobile chase at a time. When she’s not writing about video games, she’s writing terrible jokes that even a Christmas cracker would be embarrassed to share.