What are this week’s new games on PS4, PS5, and PSVR? That’s the question we’re answering in this later-than-scheduled article.
This week’s new games are a mixed bag with very few big releases. In fact, the biggest release is probably the next-gen upgrade for the supreme Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2, which is releasing this Friday. Well, that’s the weekend sorted, at least.
Elsewhere we’ve got Overcooked! All You Can Eat coming on Tuesday for some co-op madness, and then there’s Sanity of Morris which promises a spooky thriller. Whether it can deliver remains to be seen…
For fans of strategy and management games, Spacebase Startopia is out on Friday, March 26th, and while I’m not really supposed to say anything until the embargo is up, I’ll just say that I’ve been staying up extra late to play after hours.
PSVR fans – it’s another sad week of zero new releases. It felt like that at one point in time we were getting new PSVR games every week, now they’re fewer and further between. Hopefully, that will change when PSVR 2 releases.
Monday (March 22nd)
- Bugger all. Nothing of note. Zero heroes.
Tuesday (March 23rd)
- Arkham Horror: Mother’s Embrace
- Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Sanity of Morris
Wednesday (March 24th)
- Paradise Lost
- Love Live! School Idol Festival: After school ACTIVITY – Wai-Wai! Home Meeting!!
Thursday (March 25th)
- Bite the Bullet
- Black Legend
- Bladed Fury
- Danger Scavenger
- Darq: Complete Edition (PS5 – free upgrade for PS4 owners)
- El Hijo: A Wild West Tale
- Evil Inside
Friday (March 26th)
- Balan Wonderworld
- It Takes Two
- Kaze and the Wild Masks
- Starbase Startopia
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 (PS5 – free and paid upgrade for PS4 owners)