Pokemon on PS4 isn’t a thing, but Nexomon: Extinction is perhaps the next best thing, and it’s out today on PS4, Switch, and PC.
Nexomon: Extinction brings that classic RPG gameplay, complete with an epic story, a huge world, and hundreds of monsters to catch, train, and battle with. If you’re on Xbox and feeling like you’re missing out, don’t worry as Nexomon: Extinction is planned for an Xbox One release next month.
To celebrate the game’s launch on PS4, Switch, and PC, PQube has released a brand new launch trailer, which you can watch up above. Seems… familiar, doesn’t it?
Nexomon: Extinction – The Facts
- An epic story stretching over 20+ hours of playtime throughout diverse main quests
- A large variety of optional side-quests
- The game’s gorgeous map is an Open World apart from some unlockable, high-level areas
- 381 Nexomon to discover, battle and collect
- Lots of Animated Scenes as well as Back Sprites for all Nexomon in battle
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)