Pokemon on PS4 isn’t a thing, but Nexomon: Extinction is perhaps the next best thing, and it’s out today on PS4, Switch, and PC.
Nexomon: Extinction brings that classic RPG gameplay, complete with an epic story, a huge world, and hundreds of monsters to catch, train, and battle with. If you’re on Xbox and feeling like you’re missing out, don’t worry as Nexomon: Extinction is planned for an Xbox One release next month.
To celebrate the game’s launch on PS4, Switch, and PC, PQube has released a brand new launch trailer, which you can watch up above. Seems… familiar, doesn’t it?
Nexomon: Extinction – The Facts
- An epic story stretching over 20+ hours of playtime throughout diverse main quests
- A large variety of optional side-quests
- The game’s gorgeous map is an Open World apart from some unlockable, high-level areas
- 381 Nexomon to discover, battle and collect
- Lots of Animated Scenes as well as Back Sprites for all Nexomon in battle