Over the weekend a new No Man’s Sky patch dropped but with no details on what it changed. Luckily, the game’s official site revealed what update 1.13 included in a blog post today. It’s nothing too big and most of it deals with technical fixes. You can check out the full patch notes below. If you’re hoping that more space was added for additional content, like the previous patches, you’ll be disappointed. We’ll keep you updated as we learn more about No Man’s Sky’s addition. We’re still looking forward to some form of story content but here’s hoping.
- Fixed a bug that would make the player character small.
- Space battles will now vary in size more and players should see bigger battles.
- Fixed the instantaneous death loop that could occur in survival mode if you saved with 1 health and no hazard protection. You will still be on the verge of death when you load in, but it won’t happen instantaneously.
- [PC] Fix for steam controller not being able to warp.
- [PC] Removed up, down, left, right as quick menu navigation keys to allow left handed players to move while using the quick menu.
- [PC] Page Up and Page down can now be used to navigate up and down in the quick menu.
- Removed duplicated planets from discoveries menu.
- Fixed an issue with redeeming promo ships in survival, which would result in the ship being spawned above the ground.
- Fix for missing ruins underwater which could cause missions to point to nothing.
- Various audio tweaks and fixes
- Added ladder climbing sounds.
- Fixed base building prop sounds not playing when placed inside a Freighter.
- Added sound effect for calling Freighters.
- Added sound effect when using communication stations.
- Fixed an issue which could affect ambient sound in Freighters.
- Changed the sound effect when using the Terminus Teleporter.
- Fixed some rare crashes.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.