Hello Games has released a brand new update for No Man’s Sky on PS4, and the update is version 2.42, which is available to download and install today.
The new update brings fixes to the newly released Exo Mech Update, including fixes for bugs and other gameplay issues that players have encountered since the Exo Mech Update.
The full patch notes are down below, courtesy of Hello Games.
- Fixed localised temperature text in the Minotaur cockpit.
- Fix to prevent oxygen from continuing to deplete if you enter the Minotaur while underwater.
- Fixed the restore terrain effect when in the Minotaur.
- Fixed Minotaur animations after summoning the Minotaur.
- Fix to show the Vignette & Scanlines option again on PC.
- Fixed NPC ships getting stuck at the space station entrance.
- Fixed a bug which was causing performance issues on PC.
- Removed duplicated decals from the Exocraft customiser.
- Fixed decals drawing incorrectly when in the Roamer cockpit.
- Fixed the red colour option when customising banners.
- Fixed a crash when scanning Frigates with the Visor.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when interacting.
Source: Hello Games
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)