Hello Games released a brand new update today for No Man’s Sky and on PS5 it is update 3.15. The new update is available to download and install now and it’s highly suggested you get the latest patch installed before continuing playing, especially on PSVR.
The No Man’s Sky 3.15 update brings significant improvement fo PSVR on PS5, with resolution and performance being the areas seeing the most improvement. Also worth noting is that the PS5 install size has been optimised, which should result in the game taking a little less space on your precious 825GB internal memory.
Hello Games has also provided some patch notes over on its website, and you can give them a read down below:
- Stability improvements on PC.
- Resolution and performance for PSVR have been significantly improved when running on a PS5.
- Fixed a rendering-related crash on PS5.
- Xbox Series S in high-quality mode now has the improved ultra settings introduced in the Next Generation Update.
- Loading times on PS5 have been improved.
- PS5 install size has been optimised.
Fair play to the plucky developer for the continued support, especially with the PSVR version of the game.
Source: Hello Games