Hello Games has dropped a new update for No Man’s Sky on PS4 today in order to iron out a few issues that arose after the release of 2.30, the Living Ship update.
Since the latest update released and brought some really cool new features, players have been reporting problems with missions and crashing. Thankfully, Hello Games works fast and has deployed some fixes in the new update today. Below you’ll find the full patch notes for No Man’s Sky version 2.31.
No Man’s Sky Update Version 2.31 Patch Notes
- Fixed a rare softlock in the final stage of the Starbirth mission.
- Fixed an issue where players who reloaded after completing the Starbirth mission but before claiming the Living Ship could lose the ship.
- Fixed a rare mission problem where one of the later stages of the Starbirth mission would fail to find an appropriate star system.
- Fixed a series of problems that could occur when trying to begin the Starbirth mission on the other side of a portal.
- Fixed a console-only issue that caused grass colours to change. (This issue was present on PC experimental, but was fixed before the full release of 2.3 on PC.)
- Fixed an issue that could allow players to claim a distress beacon as a starship when seeking a second Living Ship.
- Fixed a number of crashes when loading savegames that had a distress beacon as a starship.
- Fixed a crash related to loading the cockpit space map.