There’s a new update out today for Aerosoft’s poorly-received On The Road – Truck Simulator, but what does it do?
The new On The Road – Truck Simulator update version 1.02 is out now for PS4 and Xbox One. The download size on PS4 is a fairly large 4.7GB, so be sure to have ample space in your hard drive.
According to the patch notes, On The Road – Truck Simulator update 1.02 brings a bunch of fixes that should make the game at least a little better to play. I’ll be trying out the update for myself soon enough and will report back with my findings. I’m not getting my hopes up, though… (Update: I’ve tried it. It’s still awful. You can read my words or go on down below the patch notes and find the video.)
On The Road – Truck Simulator Update Version 1.02 PS4 Patch Notes
- Performance related fixes
- Tweaked several vehicle related textures
- Fixed some AI path issues
- Optimized several scripts
- Adjusted several PostFX
- Replaced water system by a new lightweight one
- Cockpit cam focusses tachograph now when changes are made on it
- Entirely rewritten AI obstacle avoidance
- Several minor menus tweaks
- Fixed some sat nav routes
- Fixed several handrail collisions
- Adjusted height of dozens of manhole covers (invisible walls)