If you’ve ever looked on in envy at PC players and their weird truck simulators and wished that you too could take to the open road and obey all traffic laws, wish no more, because Aerosoft is releasing On the Road – Truck Simulator for PS4 and Xbox One this month. The game will also be playable on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S via backwards compatibility.
From February 11th, you’ll be able to explore the entirety of Germany across 6,000km of the autobahn and another 600km of country roads. Sehr gut, ja?
You’ll start your own trucking company, hauling goods across Deutschland, and obeying the law as you travel the country, passing through 16 German cities. I wonder if I’ll be able to drive past my house?
- Approx. 6000 km of freeway and 600 km of country roads on a scale of 1:10
- Detailed replicated freeway junctions and triangles
- 16 cities with unique road constructions
- Licensed vehicles: MAN TGX (2016) and Scania R series (2013) both as tractor unit 4×2, box 4×2 and box 6×2
- Various trailers
- Solo drives
- Economic system with own forwarding agency
- Complex route planning with combined freight and rest times
- Abandonment of vehicles possible and necessary