Cute, colourful, and fun platformers are always welcome at Pure PlayStation HQ, so I’m particularly happy to report that New Super Lucky’s Tale is out today on PS4 and Xbox One after having a successful release on the Nintendo Switch.
To celebrate the game’s release on PS4 and Xbox One, publisher PQube has released a new launch trailer, which you can watch up above. And, if you’re running a mid-gen refresh, so a PS4 Pro or Xbox One X, you’ll be getting the best possible version of the game running at 4K 60fps, so collecting all of those collectables should be buttery smooth and look really good, too.
- Read More: PS5 Teased Again in New Trailer
- A wide variety of platforming gameplay, from story-based adventure levels, 2D side-scrolling challenges, mini-games, puzzles, and boss battles
- Thousands of collectables to gather, tons of secrets to discover, and a cast of memorable characters
- A colourful collection of costumes and outfits to collect and wear while adventuring
- Runs at 4K and 60fps on Xbox One X and PlayStation 4 Pro
- Designed to delight and challenge players of all ages and skill levels