Today is a big day for motorcycle fans as BigBen/Nacon and KT Racing’s TT Isle of Man 2 is out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It’s a little bittersweet, as the actual real-life Isle of Man race event has been called off due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Still, silver linings and all that, at least the game is out and, as I said in my TT Isle of Man 2 PS4 review, it’s a decent game, even if you’re a complete newcomer to this particular brand of motorsport.
To celebrate the game’s launch today, the publisher and developer have released a brand new trailer to give you one last quick look before you run to the shops to stockpile on games. Have a gander up above, and be sure to check out my review if you’re on the fence.
- Read More: Physical Copies of Final Fantasy VII Remake May Be Delayed
- Read More: The PS5 Has a Weird 825GB Solid State Drive
Here’s some info about the game, courtesy of the publisher:
TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 2 takes realism to new heights, including improved bike physics, wear and tear of various parts, and inclusion of official TT bikes and riders. KT Racing worked closely with two professional riders to help meet the high expectations of players: Julien Toniutti, the fastest French rider in the TT; and Davey Todd, ranked second in the game’s worldwide leaderboards and the second-fastest newcomer of all time in the real race.
To prolong the fun, explore a new area, a true biker’s paradise: the ideal place to adjust your bike’s set-up and attempt a variety of challenges like pursuits and time attacks. In addition, the redesigned Career mode offers each player the chance to move from amateur rider to winner of the Senior TT! Choose the teams you want to race with over the seasons, customise your bikes, plan your calendar and manage your career to win the ultimate accolade.
TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 2 is the most detailed motorcycling simulation in its genre thanks to the following features:
- Realistic bike physics and challenging gameplay
- All 38 miles (60km) of the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy meticulously recreated
- 17 additional circuits to explore and for improving riding skills
- An open-world area for testing reflexes and bike set-ups
- A deep Career mode offering the chance to move up from amateur rider to winner of the Senior TT
- 27 riders and 13 official TT bikes available, as well as 5 legendary bikes
- A unique helmet cam for increased immersion
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)