Team17 and Ghost Town Games have announced something quite special today about Overcooked! All You Can Eat for PS5 and Xbox Series X.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat will be more accessible than ever before as the developers are including a whole host of features to open up the game to players of all abilities, as well as catering to those with visual impairments.
The game will ship with an assist mode that can be tweaked to lighten the load of the chaotic kitchen. Players will be able to increase level times, boost scores, lengthen recipe times, and even turn off order expirations.
- Read More: Everything You Need to Know About Crash Bandicoot 4
- Read More: Sony’s Going All Out With Its Latest PS5 Trailer
Not only that, but the game’s accessibility options will extend to visual aids, including the ability to activate a dyslexia-friendly text mode, as well as options for colour blind modes and a scaleable user interface that can be adjusted according to the needs of the player.
It’s good stuff, truly, and while there will no doubt be some who will say that the developers could have done more, it’s a commendable effort all the same and I know I’ll appreciate using the scaleable UI myself.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat is a bundle of the first two Overcooked! games that includes every level, chef, and recipe released to-date, including all DLC, too. It’s a massive package that has been remade and remastered to run at 4K/60fps on PS5 and Xbox Series X, and it’ll even come with some new trophies/achievements to unlock.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat Key Features
- Remote cooking: Cross-platform, online multiplayer means sous chefs can jump in regardless of the platform they’re playing on
- Every mouthful: Includes every piece of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 content, remastered and available in 60 frames per second in 4K resolution
- Exclusive new kitchens & cooks: New levels, new chefs, and additional skins for every single chef – all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Trophies/Achievements: Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock
- Cooking for all: Accessibility options and a new assist mode opens the game to more players than ever before.