There’s a buzz around the office. And not a bee in sight. Instead the excitement is caused by Call of Duty Modern Warfare and the fact it’s a COD worth playing for the first time in years. Infinity Ward know, though, that the hard work starts now and have released yet another patch – this being update 1.04.
Luckily it isn’t as big as the day one patch, weighing in at just under 2GB. But it packs quite a punch. For starters, it addresses a crashing issue some console users have reported. And some stubborn camo that has refused to unlock with your progression will finally comply with the Geneva Convention. Or whatever the digital war equivalent is called.
Elsewhere, a points exploitation has been addressed to level the battlefield and Ground War will be making a return – after the mode was unexpectedly removed on day one.
The actual patch notes can be read below. But don’t forget to check back with us regularly to hear our thoughts in the review- spoiler, it’s looking good so far!
10/25/19 – Playlist Update
- Adding FFA
- Turning on Ground War
- Removing 10v10 Domination from Aniyah
10/25/19 – Title Update
- Backend fixes to help prevent against crashing across all platforms – if you experience a crash, please let us know
- Fix for a bug where players could earn more points when shooting specific vehicles while having Pointman equipped
- Improved ADS while using weapons without scopes on Xbox
- In some instances, some players were not able to complete the Highway mission due to an exfil bug
- Fix for the “Best of the Best” challenge not tracking progress
- Fix for the “Elite Sniper” challenge not displaying the correct description
- Fix for various camos not unlocking during progression
- Fix for the unlock criteria for the “Double Cross” reticle not progressing past 4
- Fix for the description and requirements needed to unlock some optic scopes in Gunsmith
- Fix for an exploit in Gunsmith when using mouse and keyboard
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Living life one Batmobile chase at a time. When she’s not writing about video games, she’s writing terrible jokes that even a Christmas cracker would be embarrassed to share.