Path of Exile’s Patch 1.19 was released, and it offers a few bug fixes and minor visual changes. Outside the major content updates four times a year, these smaller patches drop frequently and improve small, specific things. If you have been experiencing some issues, maybe these patch notes will ease your pain a little.
- The damage over time ground effect in the Atziri Trio encounter has been made easier to see.
- Blood Stance no longer permanently affects other glowing buff effects while active.
- Updated the Holy Relic model to make it symmetrical.
- Updated the glossiness of the Golden Skull cosmetic to closer match its original visuals. Fixed a visual seam in the Divine Skull model.
- Updated the visuals of the Redeemer Armour Set, Conquest Armour Set, Dragon Armour Set, Sin Armour Set and the Sin and Innocence Armour Set to closer match their original visuals.
- Adjusted the audio levels of Celestial Ball Lightning.
- Fixed a bug where the corpses of the Graveyard bosses could be destroyed. This prevented the encounter from being completed.
- Fixed a bug where the Movement Speed and Attack Speed granted by Bane of Legends was never granted if you killed a Unique monster, or if the monster was destroyed on death, or if the monster was killed by damage over time.
- Fixed a bug where Banner skills did not count as “Auras” for the Unwavering Faith ascendancy passive’s life regeneration.
- Fixed a bug where casting Portal or Vaal Breach while moving would cause them to be animation-cancelled (thus preventing the skill from being cast).
- Fixed a bug where multiple skills that were in different trigger groups could not be triggered from a single action. For example, Heavy Strike linked to Shockwave, Cast on Critical Strike and Frostbolt; previously this would only trigger either Shockwave or Frostbolt. It can now trigger both from a single action.
- Fixed a bug where you would desync when walking through NPCs while you had Phasing.
- Fixed a bug where Mirage Archer fired green arrows when you were using Celestial Rain of Arrows.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause the client to get stuck in a non-interactive state during login if the realm was experiencing problems.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Offering skills.
Path of Exile is a game I seem to keep popping back into periodically throughout the year. For a free to play hack and slash easily accessible from my PS4 and DualShock 4, it’s not bad. The major content updates every three months make some big changes and keep adding more content. It’s not for everyone, but if you find yourself looking to delve into some dungeons and collect endless loot, give it a try.
Jason became terminally addicted to videogames after receiving the NES at an early age. This addiction grew to include PC gaming and was cemented with the launch of the PS2. From then on, he was afflicted with epic RPGs, tense shooters, and deep strategy games, never becoming skillful, but never able to quit. He continues to play games (poorly) and share his passion for them to anyone willing to listen.