It looks like PlayStation have stepped up their game for this month with PlayStation Now as epic titles like Red Dead Redemption 2, Nioh 2 and much more will be available to subscribers.
We have known what will be coming to PlayStation Plus for a couple of days now but Sony, as always, has been very quiet about its other service, PlayStation Now.
Well, wait no more as the platform holder has finally revealed which seven excellent games will be available to anyone that has a PlayStation Now subscription, and I’m looking forward to getting stuck in.
From the 6th of July players can try out:
- Red Dead Redemption 2, the award-winning open-world western will be available to play until November 1st 2021.
- Nioh 2, master the lethal arts of the samurai as a half-human, half-supernatural Yokai warrior and cut down your enemies in this merciless sequel.
- Moving Out, get some friends together and start up a moving service as you work together to shift boxes and furniture in this physics-based moving simulator.
- God of War, If you never got your hands on this when it first came out now is your chance. Explore the world of the Norse gods as you now must protect your son and control your rage.
- Judgement, from the team that brought you the incredible Yakuza series now, gives you the chance to try out their psychological thriller. Experience the unique battles and undercover the murders from the underground crime network.
- Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, is the official video game for the Olympics in Tokyo. You can take part in over 15 Olympic Games events and become the athlete you claim you are to your friends.
- Nascar Heat 5, step into the driver seat of the incredible Nascar racing machines and challenge yourself to become the 2020 Nascar Cup Series champion in this official Nascar video game.
It feels like PlayStation might finally be getting it, however, only time will tell if the people in charge can keep this up for future months. In the meantime, I’ll be downloading all that’s on offer for July 2021.