The PSVR thriller Blind Spot is getting some free DLC this week to complete the game’s story, bringing with it four possible endings to achieve, depending on your choices in the first two chapters of the game.
The free download content will be available on January 16th, and in addition to the new content, there’s also a patch to fix a few problems that players have experienced with the game since its release last year. The developer has kindly shared those details ahead of the release, so have a gander at the patch notes down below:
- Add an option to change movement speed.
- Changed rotation performance when snap turning is off.
- Overall image quality optimization. Fixed some minor visual issues.
- Fixed some localization issues and some other minor bugs.
- Fixed “Far away” achievement and “Information Anxiety” achievement not being correctly unlocked.