SOEDESCO and Creazn Studio have released a brand new trailer for the upcoming psychological thriller Dollhouse, giving us our first look at the unnerving and disturbing story. It’s a proper creepy clip and you can watch it up above.
Dollhouse will release later this year on PS4, and it will be available as a digital download as well as a physical release at retail. Here’s some info on the game, courtesy of SOEDESCO:
Welcome to the twisted world of Dollhouse. In the singleplayer story mode, players assume the identity of the mysterious Marie. Once she was known as “The Greatest Detective in the World”, but now she is suffering from amnesia and desperately trying to get her memories back. All she remembers is that on a catastrophic night, her daughter Emily has died.
Marie is trapped inside the sinister Dollhouse, where the doors are locked, clocks stopped, and journals hidden. To escape, she has to sift through the ashes of reality to recover the charred remains of her memories and find out what happened to Emily. She has to be wary though, because something disturbing and dark is watching her from the shadows. Conflicted by the different personas in her mind, every decision she makes is essential to survival.
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past in Singleplayer
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
- Creep through procedurally generated maps. No restart is the same in any game mode
- Murder wisely in competitive online Multiplayer where each player has a different target
- Deepen your fears with 14 playable characters in Multiplayer, each with unique abilities