Cartoony shooter will get a physical release on PS4 and Switch
Ground Shatter and Numskull Games have announced today that RICO London will be bringing its stylish shooting to PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC on September 2nd, 2021. The game will be playable on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S via backwards compatibility, though there’s no mention of any next-gen specific enhancements.
The PS4 and Nintendo Switch versions will also be getting physical retail releases as well as being made available for digital download.
RICO London will feature a fully playable solo campaign, as well as a meaty co-op mode. Multiplayer co-op will include local and online play – yay for couch co-op!
What is RICO London?
RICO London is a gang-busting, name-taking, explosive co-op shooter. Battle your way up the high-rise tower stacked with East End gangsters solo or with a partner. Crash through doors, dodge bullets and turn the weapons of the fallen into your personal arsenal. Do whatever it takes to reach the top.
- Arcade style game play
- Play through various game modes – Story (Easy), Classic (Medium), Hardcore (Hard), or daily play.
- Compelling storyline with exhilarating gameplay to match it
- Buddy cop co-op shooter, in local or online
- Defeat different enemy types to collect new weapons and expand your arsenal
- Rescue civilian hostages and get them to safety
- Many collectible items to locate
- Moment-to-moment action packed gameplay
- Battle your way through the towers many storeys.
- Watch the chaos unravel in slow motion
- Cell shaded, graphic-novel art style