Deep Silver has announced today that it will be releasing Saints Row: The Third Remastered, on PS4, Xbox One, and PC this May 22nd.
The remaster has been put together by Sperasoft, who have taken every model, weapon and car and remodelled them, as well as a large part of the city, which has been retextured with brand new asserts to match current-gen fidelity. So you’re getting better graphics on weapons, vehicles, and environments, as well as character models, visual effects, and a brand new lighting engine.
In addition, the release will be bundled with all three expansion packs, and more than 30 pieces of DLC that were originally released for the game, all of which has been remastered.
Don’t just believe the PR speak, though, check out the trailer up above, and the gallery of screenshots provided by Deep Silver down below.
- The Full Package, Remastered – With enhanced graphics, improved lighting, reworked environments, and visual effects, Steelport and The Third Street Saints have never looked so good.
- City of Sin – Disrupt and dismantle the Syndicate stranglehold on weapons, cybercrime, and criminal rackets. Discover the secrets of Steelport, where there is action on every street corner, for better or, more likely, worse.
- Weapons of Crass Destruction – It’s one thing to defeat your enemies. It’s another to humiliate them. Hover jets, human cannonball cars and outrageous melee weapons are all part of the fun.
- Crazy Character Customization – Create the most outlandish characters ever seen, from washed-up celebrities to mask-less ninja pirates. Inside every sinner, there is a Saint. Who will you become?
- Over The Top Co-op – Fly solo or play online with a homie. Give freefall skydiving a try, landing in your partner’s flaming pickup as you make a desperate run toward a heavily armed Syndicate base. Steelport is always more fun with a friend.
- All DLC included – All three expansion packs and more than 30 pieces of DLC from the original version are included in this massive Saints package, all for the low MSRP of $39.99.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)