Fans of retro shooters are in for a treat next week as Mommy’s Best Games has announced that it will be releasing Shoot 1UP DX on PS5 and PS4 on February 11th.
The game initially released on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch last year, but now PlayStation players are getting a chance to take part in the chaotic shooter.
“I love Sony consoles and having our multi-ship, robot-fighting armada blasting its way onto PS5 and PS4 is a complete thrill!” declared Nathan Fouts, lead designer. “Shoot 1UP DX is a jolt of retro fun, but also very accommodating to players new to the genre.”
Key Features for Shoot 1UP DX in 4K
- Remastered for 4K resolution at 60 fps with tons of action!
- 1UPs instantly enter the action!
- Command up to 30 ships at the same time!
- 2 player local co-op play for 60 simultaneous player ship insanity!
- Contract your phalanx to dodge enemy fire, expand your ships to fire the PLASMA AUGER!
- Weapons upgrade as you collect more ships (And they downgrade when you lose them so stay sharp!)
- Sacrifice ships for a BULLET-VAPORIZING BOMB which increases in power the more ships you’ve collected!
- Hardcore? Crank up the difficulty and gameplay speed for THUMB-TWISTING manoeuvres!
- Classic shmup design – 8 levels of alien-fighting action, ready for you to get your revenge!
- Deluxe Version includes 2 brand new levels, a dozen NEW ENEMIES, bosses, and more!