Snake Pass is an adventure-platform-puzzle game developed and published by Sumo Digital for PlayStation 4.
- Snake Pass PS4 Trophies Are Live, Platinum and Silly References Included
- Check out the New Video for Snake Pass from Sumo Digital
- Here’s How to Play Snake Pass
- Snake Pass Gets Its Own Developer Diary
- Snake Pass Slithering to Release on March 28th/29th
March 28th – North America
March 29th – UK/Europe
Noodle and doodle explore the game’s worlds to restore the missing gems.
Snake Pass has players slither and slide across 15 levels to collect the missing gems. In true platformer fashion, there are other collectibles to hunt down.
Pure PlayStation’s Review
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)