Real-time strategy and RPG combine this winter
THQ has announced today that Spellforce 3 Reforced will be releasing on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One on December 7th, 2021.
Spellforce 3 Reforced will come to consoles with revamped controls specifically designed for gamepad play, and there will be native editions for next-gen consoles to take advantage of their extra features. The next-gen versions are also included with the last-gen version, so if you get the game on December 7th for PS4 and then find a PS5 under the tree on December 25th, you’ll get the PS5 version as a free update.
The game will release on December 7th, 2021 for $39.99/€39.99/£34.99. There will also be two expansions available on the same day – the Soul Harvest and Fallen God expansions. Each will cost $19.99/€19.99, or you can get the complete edition of Spellforce 3 Reforced which includes both expansions for $59.99/€59.99/£54.99.
- Innovative Mix: Unique gameplay blending RTS and RPG naturally together
- Streamlined for consoles: Intuitive gamepad integration and tailor-made UI to smoothly control a strategy/RPG mix with complex mechanics
- Create & Customize: Create your own hero and choose between distinct skill trees
- Single-player campaign: Featuring the dark, enthralling story of the long-misunderstood Trolls and their battle for survival, with a playtime of around 20 hours
- Build to Fight: Raise your own army and fight epic mass battles
- Epic Storyline: Immerse yourself in a rich world – Unravel the secrets behind the current situation in Nortander. Explore Eo, a fully-realized world filled with interesting characters and heart-wrenching stories.
- Make new friends – assemble your party from a diverse cast of companions that not only complement your skills in interesting ways but also have an impact on the narrative. Manage their skills and equipment to ensure victory on the battlefield.
- Choose your side: Strengthen and command one of three factions – Elves, Orcs and Humans. Prepare your troops and fight the mother of all battles. Play strategically, taking advantage of terrain, troop formations, visibility, scouting, etc.
- Experience an epic tale: Enjoy a fully-voiced 30+ hour campaign on your own or with friends in the campaign coop mode. Face opponents of all skills in the online battles.