SFL Interactive and Maximum Games have revealed a new gameplay trailer showcasing the panna mode from their upcoming arcade sports game, Street Power Soccer (North America) or Street Power Football (worldwide). The trailer takes you into the ring for panna matches, showcasing epic trademark panna moves from the game’s renowned ambassadors. Street Power Soccer is coming August 25 to PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Steam.
Street Power Soccer features a premier roster of freestyle, panna, and street soccer global ambassadors. Some of panna soccer’s most talented athletes will join the previously announced boisterous roster of: Sean Garnier, Liv Cooke, Melody Donchet, Andrew Henderson, Raquel Benetti, Daniel Got Hits, JaviFreestyle, Soufiane Bencok, Aguska Mnich, Michal Rycaj, Yoanna Dallier, Andreas Freestyle, Yo Katsuyama, Kazane Flower Boy Shimazaki, CrisFreestyle, Peter Karasek, Laura Biondo, and Boyka Ortiz.
- From France we meet:
- Introducing world skills panna champion Anas Boukami
- Joining us from Berlin we introduce:
- World Champion and Tango League MVP Ahmed Rakaba
- Here from Denmark:
- We meet Kristoffer Liicht proud baller and founder of Copenhagen Panna House
- Joining the lineup from the Netherlands is:
- King of Panna Easyman (Jeand Doest)
Street Power Soccer features signature freestyle moves from each ambassador and stages from around the world, with more to be announced soon.