Streets of Rogue just released a DLC pack with six brand new characters on Xbox and PlayStation. The pack will also come to Nintendo Switch soon.
This rogue-lite about player choice and anarchy is now giving players even more freedom in the adventure of becoming mayor of the city. They can play as the Alien and mind control their way to victory or be the Courier and roller skate into becoming the mayor!
If new to Streets of Rogue, the Streets of Rogue Character Bundle will get all they need to cause chaos, complete the missions, and determine the future of the city!
The Streets of Rogue Character Pack adds six new playable characters, each with their own unique new abilities and Big Quests:
- Mech Pilot: Pilot your very own mini-mech and slaughter all of the city’s creeps, RoboCop style!
- Courier: Strap on a pair of roller skates and speed around the city delivering packages!
- Alien: Use your mind control abilities to make the city’s denizens do things that probably aren’t good for their health!
- Goon: Do your job! Defend buildings from invaders and attain the rank of Supergoon!
- Bouncer: Become a bodyguard and keep a semi-famous Musician safe and sound!
- Demolitionist: Craft tons of remote-detonated bombs, then plant them around the city, causing mass chaos!
- All characters are unlocked right from the start! The new character traits and abilities can also be used on custom-made characters!
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)