Fast and furrious battle royale action
The best kind of releases are a) free and b) unexpected, and Super Animal Royale is both after being released out of nowhere last night during the Future Games Show. Ace!
Modus Games and Pixile Studios released Super Animal Royale during Gamescom 2021 for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, and PC. And best of all it’s a free to play release so you won’t have to pay a penny to get in on the animal murdering antics.
Super Animal Royale is a battle royale game where instead of playing as the latest pop sensation or a rugged army man, you play as adorable animals. Murderous adorable animals… Just… look at the launch trailer then go and play it.
Super Animal Royale Launch Trailer
- Survival of the Fittest: Scavenge a variety of powerful weapons, armor and items to become the apex predator in intense 64-player online matches.
- The Superest World: Explore a massive, beautifully illustrated 2D island and discover its hidden lore, by chatting with its inhabitants and scouring its rich environments for clues.
- Different Stripes for Different Fights: Collect hundreds of animal breeds and customize them with thousands of cosmetic items, weapons, outfits, and even umbrellas!
- Evolving Events & Updates: Enjoy an endless stampede of new content, including seasonal outfits, animals, and weapons to collect.
- The Fast and the Furriest: Flatten your foes while rolling dirty in a Hamster Ball, or mount a Giant Emu and peck your way to the promised land.