Assetto Corsa Competizione’s new GT4 Pack DLC is available today. This adds eleven new cars with new liveries, and, as you can see in the trailer, they are very the essence of sleek speed. You can grab the wheel of dream cars such as an Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (yes, please), the Maserati MC GT4, and the McLaren 570S GT4 among others. If you’re ready to race, the new GT4 season will be added to the championship mode.
I can tell you about them, but nothing will get your heart’s pistons pumping like seeing them in action. Check out the trailer at the top for that. I’ve added a full list of cars with liveries at the bottom, so you can know what you’ll be driving and what you are buying.
You can pick up this DLC today for $19.99/€19,99/£17.99. There is a British GT DLC pack coming winter 2021. I’m not sure what the British DLC will have, but both of these are included in the season pass for $24.99/€24,99/£19.99. I’m not your gaming dad, but, if you intend to buy both, the season pass looks like the way to go. No matter what you choose, good luck on the track.
- Alpine A110 GT4 (7 new liveries)
- Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (7 new liveries)
- Audi R8 LMS GT4 (4 new liveries)
- BMW M4 GT4 (8 new liveries)
- Chevrolet Camaro GT4R (2 new liveries)
- Ginetta G55 GT4 (1 new livery)
- KTM X-Bow GT4 (3 new liveries)
- Maserati MC GT4 (1 new livery)
- McLaren 570S GT4 (5 new liveries)
- Mercedes AMG GT4 (10 new liveries)
- Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport (4 new liveries)