Tennis fans, rejoice, for today Nacon and Big Ant Studios have announced that a special edition of Tennis World Tour 2 will be releasing on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S. The bad news? You’re going to have to wait until next year to play the next-gen version of Tennis World Tour 2 as it will release in March 2021.
There’s not really much else to say about the next-gen version of Tennis World Tour 2; we don’t have any screens and there isn’t a next-gen trailer, just the announcement. What we do have is quick shortlist of the game’s features, with a new line tacked-on for the PS5 and Xbox Series X|S release.
Tennis World Tour 2 features:
- Highly anticipated new features: the ability to play doubles matches with up to 4 players locally and online, a competitive mode, an improved serve system and a new shot timing mechanic
- More realistic: more animations create smoother gameplay
- Multiple game modes: Career, Quick Match, Online, Tournament, Ranked Match and Tie Break Tens – there’s a format to suit every player
- Several official courts: The Estadio Manolo Santana of the Mutua Madrid Open, the OWL ARENA of Halle or the 3 courts of Roland-Garros: Philippe-Chatrier, Suzanne-Lenglen and Simonne-Mathieu
- 48 renowned players: the most famous players are part of the casting this year, among them Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer and Ashleigh Barty
- A next-gen version with technical and gameplay improvements