The latest update for THPS 1+2 is out now and it’s version 1.07, and the new update brings some much-needed fixes to the game, including the notorious Heavy Traffic challenge not unlocking glitch.
The new update is just over 4.3GB to download, so it’s quite a heft on the hard drive. But, it’s worth it. If you play online you’ll be greeted by some new multiplayer playlists as well as the option to make your own private matches – a welcome addition for those wanting to just play some rounds with their mates.
In addition, the update has also seemingly cured some of the glitched challenges, with the notorious Heavy Traffic challenge now being redeemable if you’ve completed it. I’ve checked myself and it’s working, so maybe I’ll hit that 100% completion rate after all…
Unfortunately, the patch notes on PS4 are barebones and don’t tell the whole story, simply stating ‘Party bug fixes’ as the changes in 1.07. It’s possible that this update has more hidden within it, but that’s going to take some playing to find out.
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skate 1 and 2 Update 1.07 Patch Notes (And Previous Updates)
- Party bug fixes
- Private Match bug fixes
- Players in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 will now be able to enter private matches with their party
- Fixed multiple text errors
- General bug fixing
- Bug fixes
- Matchmaking bug fix
- Players in the game will now be able to form parties of up to 8 friends and join casual or competitive online playlists
- Fixed multiple crashes
- Reduced VO celebrations on large combos
- Added slight balance penalty to short hop special manuals
- Reduced XP gains for super short runs
- Multiple bug fixes for environment and character art
- Skater trick animation polish
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)